When does the giveaway start?
February 20th - 27thWhat is the Purpose of this giveaway hop?
To give black authors, books and those who support them time in the spotlight.
Who can join in this?
This hop is open to any blogger who wants to participate in the giveaway hop. If the site is adult rated, please indicate it in your linky name. (ex. blog name *adult*)
Why join this hop?
One to raise awareness of black authors and black topics in books. Two, to promote diversity in mainstream literature. Three, because we are giving a prize to one lucky blogger.
Say what! Blogger Prize?!
$10 Amazon gift card or a $10 book from The Book Depository will go to one lucky blogger. When you link your blog that will be your number for the giveaway. Blogger Winner will be picked by Random.org
So what are the Rules?
Please read all the giveaway rules
1. Before the giveaway starts, please post about the giveaway. Create a post about the giveaway to encourage more people to sign up. You are more than welcome to cut and copy this post.
Your giveaway must have no more than two required entries for your readers. Please make it easy.
2. The prize has to be a book by a black author, or about black characters, or regarding black history. Gift cards are welcomed as well. No EXCEPTIONS!
4. Please include the blog giveaway image in your post as well as in your side bar.
Linkys that do not meet these requirements will be removed on the second day of the hop.
What is a black book?
Any of the following count
1. Written by a black author (from any country)
2. Main character is black (from any country)
3. More than one supporting character is black (and from any country)
Do I have to be black to participate?
No not at all! Everyone is welcomed to join us.
Is there a Button
Please resize the button for your needs.
If you have any questions not listed here feel free to contact Alysia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexis at email@example.com